About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 25, 2008












Last night we grabbed some sandwiches and headed for the hills to watch the sunset. We had such a lovely time. So relaxing and beautiful. We parked at a popular spot for sunsets and there was a lot of litter, sadly. Binky right away said, "I want to help the environment!" So we grabbed our litter-picker-uppers (which were still in the car from Coastal Clean-up Day) and the kids started cleaning up. I was so proud of them!!! They were quite appalled by how much litter there was! After looking around and seeing that they had made a difference, we sat and watched the sun go down. It was lovely!!! It was so nice to do something out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment