About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 11, 2008

Schooled sleepover


Good morning!

Goose had a friend sleepover last night. We were doing homework, getting to bed early, waking up early... whew! Happy not to be doing that anymore!! I always dreaded that early morning rush to get the kids off to school last year. Mornings are far more relaxed these days. Sunday we went to the zoo and photographed some molting penguins to write about. They look a little self-conscious, don't they? Goose and Binky are really into chess these days. They are playing several times a day. I love catching a glimpse of such concentration. Well, off to choreland!

No comments:

Post a Comment