About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

October 16, 2008

Walk among the redwoods...






Today we went to Muir Woods. It is one of my favorite places on the planet! Absolutely beautiful! The forest is on the coast amid ancient redwoods. We are talking ancient! We arrived early to beat the crowds. Doesn't matter what time of year or what day of the week, it is always crowded! At one point we stopped and did some nature journaling. We even saw a river otter in the creek! It was so cute! It even came out of the water and looked up at us. Then dove back in and found some fish to eat. Goose and Binky were so thrilled! We had to cut our hike short because of some yellow jackets and some posted warnings. Once the kids heard about the warnings it was time to go! After our last hike a few weeks ago, the kids were not going any further. No problem, we had already been there a good hour, seen the otter and some deer, did some journaling. I was happy! Enjoy the beauty!!!!

1 comment: