About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

December 15, 2008

More Cookies





All four grandkids stayed at my mom's this weekend and had a blast! I was there on Saturday to decorate cookies and ornaments and take photos! Grandma painted the glass balls with a matte acrilyc paint and then the kids used glitter glue and stickers to decorate them. Messy and fun. We were supposed to get our tree last night but the rain ruined that idea. Today calls for more rain and COLD weather. Cold to us is 40s during the day. I know, we are big babies when it comes to cold here!
Guess what we are doing today? More cookies! Yeah!


2 comments:

  1. Wowza - that is a lot of cookies! :) They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks so yummy. Must of been a blast making them. We are going to make some next week, on a much small scale though. The ornament turned out very cute!
    Bundle up...We have a one degree wind chill. Fun!

    ReplyDelete