About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 9, 2009

heart to heart





Goose and I started our valentines yesterday. She has a valentine party to go to on Saturday so she has quite a few to make this year! I love making valentines! I was playing around with some doilies and I made this very easy garland. I laced some red ribbon through the doilies and I was done. Cute, don't you think?


This is Binky, codename: Spyguy. If ever you are in need of some spyware or secret spy services, he's your guy! He is well-equipped for any situation that may arise.



I smiled when I walked in and saw Binky organizing his spy gear so meticulously. If only he could use these skills when it comes to keeping the rest of his stuff neat and organized! That's asking too much, I know. But I can dream...



No comments:

Post a Comment