About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 27, 2009

beach weather











Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! So we headed to the beach with some friends. We got there at 11am and left at 4:30pm. It was so relaxing for me. And the kids had a blast playing in the waves, hunting for sea anemones and sea stars, burying each other in the sand, digging tunnels and playing baseball. It was a day we did not want to end!




4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and wonderful day! I wish we had a beach close by. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the starfish photo is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the beach myself and love your pictures of everyone having fun with the water. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those beach pictures are beautiful...it looks so warm!

    ReplyDelete