About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I broke out our Irish flag!



And our Irish euros! Kind of like gold, right?


Did you know that leprechauns are part of the faerie family?


We made little shamrock books with a leprechaun story and artwork inside.


And finished off the day with a Sculpey shamrock and bead necklace for Goose.

Today was one of those mellow days where everything fell into place so smoothly, even though most of us were feeling under the weather. I am grateful for days like this.






2 comments:

  1. You are so impressive...having this posted at midnight! :) What great activities you did. BTW, I love Goose's blog. My oldest has been begging me to start one for her. So much to do, so little time......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's day! You came up with some fun activities for your kids...I may have to borrow a few today.

    ReplyDelete