About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

April 15, 2009

Gnomes and Faeries






This Easter Gnome and Periwinkle Fairy were in Goose's Easter Basket on Sunday. Aren't they sweet?! We just love them! I found them at The Magic Onions blog. She has an etsy shop and will even do custom orders. I posted a photo and link in my sidebar. I think we need to head out into the woods for some more faerie fun!


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are enjoying these little Fairyfolk! They DO look sweet in your home and I can just see that they are so enjoying all the fun they are having with your family. This post makes my heart glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Any little girl (including one that has been a little girl for a long, long time like me) would love to find these in her basket.

    You are right - a trip to the woods is in order! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete