About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 16, 2010

2010 Iditarod




In keeping with Binky's study of dogs, we have been following the Iditarod this year.
If you don't know anything about the Iditarod you need to check out this website!
You can keep up with the latest standings and mushers. The first place musher is expected to come in at some point today. Binky has been following 3 mushers on a tracking form I found on the teacher page. One of them, Newton Marshall, is representing Jamaica!
You must also check out the blog page for some cool photos of the sledders and dogs! These are some AMAZING animals! And they look like they are having the time of their lives, even when they are covered in snow!
This has been a great lesson with geography, math, science, social studies and more!
We are now official fans of the Iditarod!!


No comments:

Post a Comment