About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

April 11, 2010

sunday


I'm sitting here at my computer streaming some very cool jazz from one of my favorite radio stations, KCSM. It's 10:20 in the morning and the house is quiet, outside it's raining and windy. I have a cup of hot, yummy coffee next to me. As Binky sometimes says, "This is the life!"

I love days like this. Sundays. I think we will probably go for a walk later to our favorite bakery to get some cookies and hot cocoa. And to see what creatures come out in the rain.

How will you spend your Sunday?

3 comments:

  1. Our Sunday was very relaxed. Actually, our whole weekend was! I watched a new movie every day of it, got some work done, hung out with friends... It was nice.

    Hope your Sunday has been relaxing and enjoyable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty photo! Your morning sounds just absolutely positively dreamy...sigh

    I love your header! I saw the city has a chess club for kids up in the hills, is Binky a part of it? I'm still aching to teach my kids so I'll have someone to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that picture. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete