About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

June 14, 2010

karate kid demo

Goose and Binky were asked by Sensei Terri to be part of a demo she was putting together to be performed at the opening of "The Karate Kid."
It was definitely an honor to be asked!
They performed a routine with 2 katas, self-defense and...



...broke boards.
Everyone's favorite part!

The also handed out flyers for the dojo.


Between performances the kids watched the movie.
They loved it!
I was so proud of those kids! They worked so hard for this and only had a week to prepare. We were at the dojo everyday last week except Wednesday.
Binky was up practicing every morning.
He wants to talk to Sensei about doing more demos!






3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! How exciting to be asked to do that. My guys can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did this at our theater. Noah went with a friend to see the movie last Friday and told me all about it.

    I think it's so wonderful that Goose and Binky were chosen to participate!

    Would you please pass a message to Goose from Noah:
    "Really cool Goose! I loved this movie too. It's was awesome! You look so cool breaking that board!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cool! They deserve to feel quite proud. I'm looking forward to seeing that movie.

    ReplyDelete