About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

October 25, 2010

opera in san francisco




Thursday night was dress rehearsal night at the opera!
And what a treat it was!
Placido Domingo played Cyrano de Bergerac
and he was amazing!  He was full of energy and passion.
I LOVED it.  Goose... so so.
She did have fun with her friends and Grandma, who joined us for the evening.
Goose loves to get her photo taken.  Can you tell?
City hall was lit up in orange for the Giants, who, in case you don't know,
are playing in the world series against the Texas Rangers!
We will definitely be watching the first game Wednesday night!




2 comments:

  1. Wow...that sounds amazing! I've never been to an opera. Plenty of plays, musicals & symphonies...but no operas. Must. Do.

    Love the photo of Goose--such pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete