About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 22, 2010

Pier 39 and Thanksgiving


It's that time of year again. 
Time to light the tree at Pier 39.



It was also a blue moon last night!



It was cold but beautiful in San Francisco yesterday.
Christmas music is already playing on the radio!
This was a little shocking to me.
It seems the holidays are coming whether I'm ready or not.
We are spending Thanksgiving at my mom's house.
I will be doing all the cooking!
I want my mom and Joe to have a relaxing day with the family.
Joe will be on the tail-end of his chemo for the month, so I know he will be tired.
So we'll cook, play Apples to Apples, and watch football.
Sounds lovely to me!
How will you spend your Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. You know, I still keep Joe in my prayers every night?! This time last year, I had a month of chemo to go. I remember being in a lot of pain Thanksgiving Day--what a difference a year makes!

    I wish him all the best. Enjoy being with your family. And of course, know I'm thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day!

    This year we are excited. Nobody in town, we are hanging out at home together - games and movies on our itinerary - and walking up the hill to the new restaurant that opened on Friday to have Thanksgiving Dinner there. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete