About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

December 20, 2010

blog love


Anet and Noah from Purple Squirrel Homeschool sent us this lovely and delicious package from Michigan!
What a treat it was to find in the mail!
It was filled with gingerbread soap, yummy!, really delicious coffee, pretzel and chocolate treats, a beautiful ornament, hand-painted by Anet, and some wonderful nature treats for our mantle.



I LOVE the ornament Anet painted!
Did you know that The Purple Squirrel is the first blog I ever found?
Sometimes I wish we lived in Michigan so we could all hang out together!
Thank you Anet, Noah and family!!!
And Happy Holidays to you!



I had to post this photo of Scratch.  He has taken permanent residence in this basket near the heater.




Goose and Binky posed for this photo the other day.
They were so happy and cute in their colorful clothes.  I couldn't resist.
Today we are baking, yes, again, cutting out snowflakes, visiting with friends, making gifts, reading and enjoying tea by the fire. 
I hope your day is filled with warmth!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it made it there in time for Christmas.
    It would be wonderful to hang out together:)
    I hope you all have a magical Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete