About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 8, 2011

p i n k


It was the most glorious day today!
The sun was so bright and it was windy.
On our morning walk around the neighborhood
this is what we saw.
Pink blossoms and blue sky.
We were inspired to make our own blossoms when we got home.



We did this two years ago and loved how it looked.
You can see how we did it here.
Pink...
I never liked pink growing up.
I almost never wear pink.
But as I get older, the more I am drawn to it.
When Goose was very little she would always say her favorite color was,
"red, pink and purple!"
Before she was born I told everyone not to buy anything pink.
No pink for my daughter!
And what was the only color in her closet for the first 6 years of her life?
Pink.
She had to have pink!
I heard a quote once...
"Pink is the navy blue of India."
I wouldn't mind a pink sari of my own!








1 comment:

  1. The first shot is beautiful! I love how your focus is on a few flowers in the middle.

    ReplyDelete