About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 11, 2011

s w e e t



It was cupcake day at our house yesterday!
I think we should have a weekly cupcake day.
They are so yummy and fun to make!
Today we are sharing some of our cupcakes with neighbors for Valentine's Day.
We do this every year.
I received a box of chocolates early because two chocolate monsters couldn't
keep quiet any longer!
I am making some gifts for Goose and Binky, but because a certain someone reads my blog
I can't share them now.
I can't wait to surprise them!
How will you spend Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

  1. Yum! What pretty cupcakes :) We did a bit of Valentine baking this morning ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very tasty looking! Enjoy Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete