About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

December 21, 2011

Holiday Fun





Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel!



Counting of the gelt!



Fun at a Carolls and Cocoa party!



Our friend's beautiful living tree.



Goose, BFF and Sebastian wishing you
Season's Greetings!

We have been having fun here by the bay!
But Goose is sick with pneumonia in her lungs and possibly developing asthma.
Not fun!
Today we are staying indoors, baking like crazy and watching some fun holiday movies like
Elf, The Santa Claus, and The Polar Express.
What are your favorite holiday movies??



2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I hope Goose feels better soon! It looks like all of you have been enjoying a wonderful holiday season, otherwise.

    Hm, my favorite holiday movie is "Santa Claus: The Movie". You hardly see it mentioned any more!

    Happy Holidays to all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Hope all is well with everyone. You have not blogged in so long.... Do it!

    ReplyDelete