About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

June 11, 2012

good food and legos



I went to the farmer's market last Tuesday and spent $40.
I came home with 2 bunches of kale, 1 pound of baby lettuce, 1 bunch of broccoli, 2 bunches of carrots, 1 bunch of green onions, 1 pint of blueberries, 4 plums, 2 bunches of bok choy, 1 bunch of basil, 4 zucchini, and 1 giant cookie!
I made myself some lunch with the zucchini.
I sauteed it in a little butter, salt, pepper, parsley, oregano and thyme.
Then I shaved parmesan over the top.
So, so yummy!!!




We've also been making homemade pizzas a lot for dinner.
I make mine with marinara sauce, mozerella, parmesan, kale and basil.
Delicious!
I love the way the kale crisps up!





Binky is working on a lego movie.
That's Captain America in front, in case you didn't know.
We are very much into the Avengers right now.
He is sitting next to me right now writing the scenes out while
sipping on a lemonade with a straw made from 4 straws put together.
It is hilarious!  He is writing and slurping at the same time. 
I just took a picture with my phone!




So cute!
But don't tell him I said that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love so much about this post! The yummy food from our local farmers market, Binky and his legos, the lemonade and straws that go on forever... Such fun!

    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete